Before responding to this job advertisement, please ensure that you have the correct ‘right to work’ in the UK.
As an agency we cannot sponsor visa’s so any CVs sent without the correct ‘right to work’ or CVs sent from a ‘WHO Red Listed Country’ will be deleted without response
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in either the NHS or Private Sectors? If so, we would love to hear from you.
- BAND 5 RMN
- 1:1 SHIFTS SUPPORT WITH MEAL SUPERVISION, OBSERVATIONS AND ENTERAL FEEDS IF NECESSARY
- EARLY SHIFTS AND LONG DAYS
- JANUARY START
- BASED IN CAMBRIDGE
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing Registered Mental Health nursing staff for our clients based in and around the Cambridge region, with new roles, covering days and weekends for clients we have in the NHS. If you would like to travel further afield, we have numerous locations available nationwide.
As one of the UK's leading NHS Framework supply agencies and approved suppliers to all the major Hospital Groups, we have an unprecedented selection of Nursing roles available for immediate start. What staffing groups do we require? RMN’s, CPN’s CAMHS Practitioners
Job Role Requirements
- Registered RMN
- Ward Based
- 1:1 shifts
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Many other specialties
- You must have Right to Work in the UK
- Minimum 6 months experience
- NMC registration (for all qualified staff where applicable)
- Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with busy teams
- Able to work a variety of shift patterns
Why you should become part of the Pertemps family:
- London and the Home Counties including - Essex-Surrey-Hertfordshire-Buckinghamshire-Middlesex
- The Northwest including : Manchester-Liverpool-Blackpool-Cheshire-Blackburn-Bolton-Morecambe
- East and West Midlands (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire)
- Herford and Worcestershire
- Milton Keynes, Luton and Bedfordshire
- South Coast Regions including Sussex-Brighton-Hove-Horsham
- Bristol, Avon and Wiltshire
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Patrice, James or Scott on 0203 2255 999 option 1 or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of short -term or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles
- Assistance with arranging accommodation.
- Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training