REGISTERED MENTAL HEALTH NURSES (RMN) – Band 6
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing Registered Nurses (RMNs and CPNs) with Mental Health Experience for our clients within the NHS based in and around London
As one of the UK's leading NHS Framework supply agencies and approved suppliers to all the major NHS & Private Sector Hospital Groups we have an unprecedented selection of roles available for immediate starts.
Are you Band 6 Registered Nurse with experience within a Mental Health setting?
Can you commit to a full locum role?
Job Role Requirement
- Ensure that teams are appropriately resourced to deliver physical health assessments and interventions.
- Ensure all staff are appropriately trained to deliver physical health care.
- Establish and ensure the provision of the right equipment to conduct health assessments.
- Work alongside the team manager and consultant to ensure that all patients are receiving all the required physical health checks and interventions.
- Analyse and use performance data to enable improvement in the team.
- The Physical Health nurse will support and facilitate the Trusts Physical Healthcare Strategy including working in line with national initiatives of the NHSE physical healthcare targets.
- To achieve an agreed set of health care performance targets.
- To provide services within the agreed financial resources and achieve all financial targets, including cost efficiency savings ensuring maximum value in terms of clinical and cost effectiveness.
- To contribute in the planning and delivery of service objectives, managing specific change projects as required, ensuring customer focus, consistency, quality, and cost effectiveness To respond to Serious Incidents, complaints and communications, ensuring timely and thorough investigation, effective communication of recommendations and closely monitoring actions to ensure they are fully implemented.
- To identify risk and take corrective action in line with the Trusts integrated governance framework.
- To promote and display via personal actions support for the Trust’s key policies on Equality and Diversity, Exemplar Employer and use of the recovery orientated approach for people with longer term problems.
-37.5 hours per week
-Monday to Friday -Successful candidates must have a NHS/Private Sector background -Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with the busy team -Have Right to Work in the UK -Able to work Day Shifts(variety of rota's) -NMC registration required
We will not respond if you do not meet the above criteria Why should you become part of the Pertemps family:
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Patrice on 0203 2255 999 option 1 or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.
- Mental Health Nursing job roles across the UK
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of part-time or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
- True 24/7 on call service