COMMUNITY REGISTERED MENTAL HEALTH NURSES (RMN) – Band 6
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing Registered Nurses (RMNs and CPNs) with Mental Health Experience for our clients within the NHS based in South West London
As one of the UK's leading NHS Framework supply agencies and approved suppliers to all the major NHS & Private Sector Hospital Groups we have an unprecedented selection of roles available for immediate starts.
Are you Band 6-7 Registered Nurse with experience within a Mental Health setting?
Can you commit to a full locum role?
Job Role Requirements
-Registered Nurse (RMN or CPN)
-37.5 hours per week(09:00-17:00)
-Successful candidates must have a NHS/Private Sector background
-Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with the busy team
-Have Right to Work in the UK
-Able to work Day Shifts
-NMC registration required
-Initial Contract four months with the view to extend
1. To be accountable for the care and support of a defined caseload of adults of working age.
2. To assess health and social care needs (including accommodation, finances, and support in accessing education, training or employment) and negotiate care plans with service users and their carers, remaining objective when working with diagnostic uncertainty and undertake assessments of need (in compliance with the Care Act 2014).
3. To undertake risk assessments and develop robust risk management plans, according to Trust policy.
4. To safely administer and store medication as needed in the community and ensure that relevant Pharmacy guidelines and policies are adhered to.
5. To monitor treatment, support concordance and ensure prompt action is taken to alleviate unwanted effects of prescribed medication.
6. To ensure delivery of care plans in partnership with multi-disciplinary colleagues and a range of health and social care.
7. To engage with service users and carers assertively and offer care/interventions within the least restrictive setting, in normal community environments.
8. To help clients gain fair and equal access to services, through choice and social inclusion and being sensitive to age, culture, ethnicity and gender, sexuality and disability.
9. To offer a range of evidence based psycho-social interventions and pro-active risk management approaches to help the service user and their family to reduce and manage symptoms, high risk behaviour and other disabling effects of psychosis and enable, as far as possible, full and sustained recovery.
We will not respond if you do not meet the above criteria
Why should you become part of the Pertemps family: