REGISTERED MENTAL HEALTH NURSES (RMN) – Band 6
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing Registered Nurses (RMNs and CPNs) with Mental Health Experience for our clients within the NHS based in and around London.
As one of the UK's leading NHS Framework supply agencies and approved suppliers to all the major NHS & Private Sector Hospital Groups we have an unprecedented selection of roles available for immediate starts.
Are you Band 6-7 Registered Nurse with experience within a Mental Health setting?
Can you commit to a full locum role?
Job Role Requirements
-Registered Nurse (RMN or CPN)
-37.5 hours per week
-Successful candidates must have a NHS/Private Sector background
-Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with the busy team
-Have Right to Work in the UK
-Able to work Day Shifts(variety of rota's)
-NMC registration required
-Must be a car driver and access to your own car
- Assessment & treatment of older adult patients presenting with primary mental health illness and dementia.
- Working in patient own homes or care homes.
- Working on the Duty Rota.
- Use of System one.
- Supporting carers
- Liaising with primary care, inpatient unit, voluntary services and physical health services.
We will not respond if you do not meet the above criteria Why should you become part of the Pertemps family:
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Patrice on 0203 2255 999 option 1 or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.
- Mental Health Nursing job roles across the UK
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of part-time or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
- True 24/7 on call service