Location: South of England
Job Type: Permanent
Grade / Description: Specialty Doctor – Adolescent Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit - PICU
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Salary offered
Applications Close: TBC
Empire Locums are pleased to offer this rare opportunity to join a newly purpose built PICU unit. The successful applicant will help the team deliver the highest standard of care to young people and their families, working closely with the multidisciplinary teams.
The new unit will accept admissions on a nationwide basis, mainly from CAMHS referral services.
• Undertaking psychiatric and external assessments for clients referred to unit, to determine the appropriate level of care to be determined.
• Preparation of discharge summaries
• Participation in learning activities and supervision
• Clinical Governance activities
• Participation in on call rota
• Supporting the RMO and GP
Applicants should have Full GMC registration with a license to practice, experience of working in inpatient settings with people with significant mental health difficulties, be able to work autonomously to agreed short and medium term objectives.
Benefits include competitive salary, career development opportunities and pension scheme.
To be considered for this role or for more information regarding this or similar posts, please call 020 3322 8999 or email at email@example.com or upload your CV via the ‘Apply Now' button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.